If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
The primary aim of the society is to promote research in the field of paediatric pharmacology and to offer a forum for exchange between pharmacologists and clinical physicians about more adequate drug administration.
- Cross-sectional epidemiology of hearing loss in Australian children aged 11-12 years old and 25-year secular trends 17 May, 2018
- Physical activity at age 11 years and chronic disabling fatigue at ages 13 and 16 years in a UK birth cohort 17 May, 2018
- Making healthcare work for young people 17 May, 2018
- Adenovirus infection: beware of plasma procalcitonin levels in children 17 May, 2018
- Highlights from the literature 17 May, 2018