If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
The primary aim of the society is to promote research in the field of paediatric pharmacology and to offer a forum for exchange between pharmacologists and clinical physicians about more adequate drug administration.
- Maternal mental health and childhood injury: evidence from the UK Millennium Cohort Study 19 February, 2019
- Paediatricians guide to epigenetics 19 February, 2019
- Fetal hydrops: diagnosis and prognosis 19 February, 2019
- Congenital perineal groove 19 February, 2019
- 'Death is not the answer: the challenge of measuring the impact of early warning systems 19 February, 2019